5.09.2009

Kiss


See the blur behind this couple (the photo term is "bokeh"). I love the bokeh that this lens (70-200mm) gives you! By the way, the white bokeh behind the couple in the first photo is a lake. Today I am ordering Canon's 70-200mm L series lens for myself. It's got image stabilization, which I'll need when zooming in on subjects. I can't tell you how thrilled I am to finally be getting this lens. I've worked extra and saved for months to finally have my own equipment (well worth it). It's been years of waiting and using others' cameras and practicing, practicing that have brought me to this place. Now I want to continue learning by trying new angles and techniques and to bless others with great family photos. Through the process, I will give some technical explanations for anyone wanting to learn more about photography. It's going to be fun!!